Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Verify Paypal Account With A Virtual Visa

I bought a virtual Visa credit card from Paycardshop and successfully verified my paypal account.

Right now the price of a virtual Visa is $20 USD. After placing an order, I submitted a ticket and got my card within 24 hours. The card was accepted in paypal.

I selected Paycardshop because of their low prices. They accept lots of payment methods as below:

- E-Gold
- E-Bullion
- I-Wallet
- Moneybookers
- Paypal
- PayPay
- Bidpay (FEDEX/DHL/UPS only)
- Epay
- EWalletPlus
- CashU
- UKash
- Credit Card (via PayPal)
- WireCard
- Alertpay
- OneCard
- Pecunix
- Western Union
- MoneyGram
- Bank Wire SWIFT
- Bank Wire IBAN
- Cash at Bank of America
- Cash at CitiBank

If you don't have a credit card and want to buy something online, try Paycardshop .

No comments: